- book one: professor mcgonagall and the you put a WHAT in our WHERE albus
- book two: professor mcgonagall and the we have a WHAT IN OUR WHERE ALBUS
- book three: professor mcgonagall and the ministry is sending us WHAT because of WHO
- book four: professor mcgonagall and the ARE YOU SHITTING ME ALBUS
- book five: professor mcgonagall and the we have WHO telling us to do WHAT
- book six: professor mcgonagall and the albus do something NO NOT THAT
- book seven: professor mcgonagall and the I FINALLY GET TO BLOW SHIT UP THANK YOU WIZARD GOD
in honor of Mean Girls’ 10th anniversary, here’s an incredibly subtle but completely extraordinary joke that you’ve probably never noticed from the movie (I saw it at least a dozen times before it dawned on me): Regina George started a rumor that Janis Ian was a lesbian in the 8th grade, but it wasn’t out of malice… it was because Janis told her that she was Lebanese
Requested by Anon
I’m with you till the end of the line.
Should I wear all black or all black today
Love this so much.
Disney Princesses - Name Meanings
It’s all so nice and then Rapunzel actually means cabbage.
While moon moon may have had trouble in the wild, when placed in an urban environment moon moon is the epitome of grace
what guys say PMS does:
- turns women into emotional bitches
what PMS actually does:
- increases breast size from retaining water
- increases sex drive
- lowers a woman’s tolerance for sexism
Romeo + Juliet (1996) Trivia: Director Baz Lurhmann says the primary inspirations behind Romeo Montague for his film were James Dean and Kurt Cobain.
zeus took fuck, marry, kill way too seriously
Give me a fandom and I’ll tell you which characters I would
- Push off a cliff
- Frick frack
- Set on fire
- Wrap a blanket around
- Be roommates with
And if I’m not in the fandom, I’ll go by what I’ve learned from tumblr
Someone do this
Ultimate Dasey Moments 2/3
I never realized how overdramatic Zac Efron was until Tumblr.